At Westburn Finance, we pride ourselves in achieving the best and most suitable funding solutions for our clients in the North East of Scotland. In order to support our clients in this way we place a very important emphasis on attracting and retaining quality people and consider everyone to be a valuable member of the team.
Current Vacancies: We currently have a vacancy for a Business Development Manager, details of the role can be found below.
Job Role Profile
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for an exceptionally motivated and ambitious Business Development Manager to join our already successful team.
This challenging role requires the successful candidate to be customer focused, innovative, personable, resilient and respond well under pressure as well as showing high levels of confidence.
Most importantly you must be able to work within a team.
Territory based, and reporting directly to our Operations Director, Kenny Logan, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
– Generating new business from both franchised and non-franchise motor, motorcycle, LCV and caravan dealers in Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Moray and Angus
– Promote Westburn Finance lending portfolio, ensuring awareness is maintained across all business streams
– Promote the use of Westburn Finance online proposal system, along with its functionality with all supporting and non-supporting accounts
– Identify, establish and build a business relationship with specialist heavy plant and machinery dealers within the area to gain new business
– Business to Business Networking
– Digital content and social media management: Produce and manage Westburn Finance monthly content and posts for Facebook, LinkedIn and westburnfinance.co.uk
– FCA Assistance: ensure that all fully supporting Westburn Finance supporting accounts Gabriel reporting is submitted 5 working days prior to deadline date
Competencies / Experience Required:
– Not essential but ideally from a motor trade, banking or finance background with Consumer and Business to Business sales experience
– Good IT skills – fully competent in Word, Excel Outlook and Microsoft Dynamics
– A high level of numeracy
– Strong Social Media skills particularly Facebook and LinkedIn would be advantageous
– Full UK Driving Licence
– Excellent salary and bonus structure
– 5 day working week
– 30 days annual leave + 3 public holidays
– Contributory Pension
– Quality company car or car allowance
Please apply by emailing your CV along with details of your current salary to email@example.com.
Thursday 12 April 2018